- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Direct and supervisor workforce
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive training in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including business development, customer services, purchasing, operations and personnel departments.
- Familiar with staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Improve existing processes and suggest productivity improvement methods.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in any field
- Preferred with hospitality/ hotel experiences.
- Self-driven individuals with a positive learning attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen learner
- Adaptable and analytical
- Motivated and looking for good career prospect