Ramky Group is always looking for talented people to join our team. If you are motivated to make a difference, we would like to invite you to put your talents to work with us. The challenging environment attracts the greatest talents in the market, if this is you, get in touch with us at [email protected].
- Perform daily manpower planning, deployment and management of staff roster
- Overall asset management to ensure optimal performance and serviceability with all stakeholders
- Liaison with customer on operational matters
- Liaison with Contractors on Vehicle and Equipment Breakdown
- Drivers Attendance, Leave Planning & Off Planning
- Recruitment and Orientation for new drivers and crews
- Inventory management
- Prepare Monthly Reports – Operational/Incident/Accident/KPI..etc
- Monthly Training for Staff
- Liaison Support BD activities
- Incident/Accident investigation and Reporting
- Any other duty as assigned
- Three years of working experience in operations management or similar position
- Strong supervisory and planning skill
- Committed and pro-active working attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- In charge of cleaning and upkeeping compound
- Clearing rubbish and washing toilet
- Sweeping and mopping of floor and staircase.
- Other duties assigned
- Provide help desk support to all end-users and maintain current systems and applications
- Be an IT enabler to the company and its subsidiaries
- An interest to learn and grow in a dynamic environment
- Perform timely backups and preventive maintenance of systems
- Attend to regular and scheduled system maintenance
- Ensure all PC’s have virus protection software loaded and operational and manage virus software updates.
- Assist in logging and tracking all software licenses to ensure legal compliance
- Maintain and keep up to date I.T. Asset list
- Ensure all systems within the Company are operating to required standards.
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment in compliance with all regulation and audit requirements
- Any ad-hoc project or assignment by the immediate manager or Management.
- Min Diploma in IT Technology or Related fields
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience
- Required Skill(s): Virtualization Technology, Windows Operating System including Windows Servers, Network Security, Strong Diagnosis Skill, Software Troubleshoot, PC Hardware Troubleshooting and Repairs, MS Office 365, Video Conference
- Actively hands-on and able to resolve a wide variety of IT issues