- Supervise a team of cleaners to carry out their work in accordance with the company’s procedures and practices.
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained.
- Provide a comprehensive cleaning services including dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, glass panel cleaning, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, general cleaning etc.
- Inspection of work carried out by cleaners to ensure a high standard of work is undertaken and maintained.
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials and supplies, re-ordering when needed, ensuring cleaners to have the equidments and supplies they need to execute their tasks.
- Report to superior immediately to ensure health and safety procedures are strictly adhered to all defects that require to repairs are carried out effectively.
- Communicate safe usage of cleaning products, equipments and machinery (i.e floor scrubbing machine, ride on sweeper, Carpet cleaning machine) to cleaners.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field
- Candidate must possess supervisory experience in managing a group of cleaners.