- Manage the entire recruitment process from selection to on-boarding for the company
- Responsible for Human Resource Operations related matters.
- Work with hiring managers/ Recruitments Agents on recruitment needs
- Responsible for Work Pass related matters and monitor MOM foreign Quota Status
- Full cycle of on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to foreign employees’ repatriation/ Accommodation
- Work closely with head of HR to ensure the compensation and benefits programs are aligned with Employment Act
- Administer employee’s work injury related matters and employee medical insurance claims
- Administration of statutory training grants/ funding and maintain proper training records.
- Support the development, alignment and administration of salary strategies, policies and programs including job evaluation, salary survey, salary structure and etc.
- Verify monthly employee medical invoices and manpower providers’ invoices
- Maintain and update employee P Files
- Involve in organising company-wide recreation activities
- Any other duties as assigned
- Min Nitec in HR or other business related fields
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skill
- Familiar with Employment Act and regulations
- Positive and willing to learn attitude
9 months Contract