- Responsible for the Installation, calibrate, set-up and testing of car park system.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Carry out support services upon activation.
- Cabling termination for different types of electrical, communication & fibre cables.
- Deliver consistent service support to the team.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min Nitec in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related fields
- Possesses with Class 2B / Class 3 driving license
- At least 1 year of outdoor field working experience in networking, servicing and maintenance of car park systems
- Possesses with troubleshooting and hand-on repair knowledge.
- Experience in car parking system repair/maintenance work will be an added advantage
9 months Contract