- Provide help desk support to all end-users and maintain current systems and applications
- Be an IT enabler to the company and its subsidiaries
- An interest to learn and grow in a dynamic environment
- Perform timely backups and preventive maintenance of systems
- Attend to regular and scheduled system maintenance
- Ensure all PC’s have virus protection software loaded and operational and manage virus software updates.
- Assist in logging and tracking all software licenses to ensure legal compliance
- Maintain and keep up to date I.T. Asset list
- Ensure all systems within the Company are operating to required standards.
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment in compliance with all regulation and audit requirements
- Any ad-hoc project or assignment by the immediate manager or Management.
- Min Diploma in IT Technology or Related fields
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience
- Required Skill(s): Virtualization Technology, Windows Operating System including Windows Servers, Network Security, Strong Diagnosis Skill, Software Troubleshoot, PC Hardware Troubleshooting and Repairs, MS Office 365, Video Conference
- Actively hands-on and able to resolve a wide variety of IT issues