- Perform daily manpower planning, deployment and management of staff roster
- Overall asset management to ensure optimal performance and serviceability with all stakeholders
- Liaison with customer on operational matters
- Liaison with Contractors on Vehicle and Equipment Breakdown
- Drivers Attendance, Leave Planning & Off Planning
- Recruitment and Orientation for new drivers and crews
- Inventory management
- Prepare Monthly Reports – Operational/Incident/Accident/KPI..etc
- Monthly Training for Staff
- Liaison Support BD activities
- Incident/Accident investigation and Reporting
- Any other duty as assigned
- Three years of working experience in operations management or similar position
- Strong supervisory and planning skill
- Committed and pro-active working attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.